ChitoGauze® XR PRO is a Z-folded, chitosan impregnated gauze. Chitosan is a naturally occurring, biocompatible polysaccharide and the haemostatic properties of chitosan enhance the ability of the medical gauze to control the bleeding. The robust, uniformly applied chitosan coating on the gauze allows for optimal chitosan blood interaction to effectively control bleeding.
The chitosan further reduces blood loss by helping the dressing conform to the wound site while providing a physical barrier to prevent bleeding. This mechanism of action supports localized clotting within and on the gauze to stop bleeding quickly and independently of the clotting cascade. The dressing readily conforms to wound surfaces with complex geometries to allow efficient staunching of all bleeding.
- Provides immediate bleeding control and best possible patient care in emergency and battlefield situations.
- Cost effective: lower cost than other alternatives.
- Fast Hemostasis: Stops bleeding from oozing to severe arterial bleeds in minutes.
- Dependable: Proven track record on the battlefield and in trauma.
- Easy to Use: Intuitive application and removal.
- Safe: No pro-clotting agents; works independently of the clotting cascade.
For bulk orders please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org