Our FRAP™ is made from 600D nylon material and comes in covert black and has been designed to be worn on a variety of different belt sizes or it can be stowed away compactly into a grab bag. It also contains a Mollie Velcro front panel for securing pens, trauma sheers and identification patches etc. The pouch also contains two elasticated securing bands for easy storage and removal of an emergency tourniquet.
Our First Responder Aide-Pouch™ contains the following products:
- Combat Application Tourniquet Gen 7 (Black)
- Safeguard ChitoGauze XR Pro Haemostatic Gauze
- Russell Chest Seal (RCS)
- Trauma Pressure Bandage 4″
- Medics Lodge Compressed Gauze
- Medics Lodge Aide-Memoire Card
- Sharpie Marker Fine-tip Pen (Red)
- Mini Trauma Shears (Black)
- Clinical Gloves (Optional Sizes)
Our kitted FRAP™ has been specifically designed and tested by frontline responders who specialise in pre-hospital care both from within the Emergency Services and Armed Forces. This is not a first-aid kit. This is a first-responder kit.