The ASHICE pre-alert Prompt Card has been designed by serving HCPC registered Paramedics with input from PPs (Paramedic Practitioners) and CCPs (Critical Care Paramedics) who have had many years of experience in alerting incoming time critical patients. The prompt card is there to assist medics of all clinical grades with providing a receiving establishment (eg. Emergency Department / Field Hospital) with a brief description of a patient currently on route to their location.
- A6 in size (105 x 148mm) with curved edges
- New improved Eco-friendly thickness
- Flexible, robust and wipeable
- In line with NHS improvement and JRCALC guidelines
- Reviewed by Specialist Paramedics (Urgent Care & Critical Care)
*Please note; the product might differ slightly to the image shown i.e.: colour brightness etc.