A newly designed range of triage bands specifically constructed in conjunction with the NHS Ten Second Triage algorithm for first-responders.
- User friendly design, very simple to apply
- Can be applied to patients wearing thick layers
- Can be easily removed and replaced if required
- Easily seen in all environments
- Reflective in design under lighting (torches etc)
- Larger in size (400mm x 50mm)
- Extremely cost effective against other alternatives
- Long lasting, multiple use
- Can be rolled for easier storage
Whilst no major incident comes with the set amount of patients we’ve decided to provide equal numbers for both bundles. For bespoke bundles please email our team at email@example.com
- 12 Pack (3x P1 3x P2 3x P3 and 3x NB)
- 20 Pack (5x P1 5x P2 5x P3 and 5x NB)
Please note that the TST slap-bands do alter slightly from the recommendations in relation to colouration of the NB band. Due to poor visibility in low/no light situations white was selected to facilitate greater visual view in darkened settings.